Expired? Plus questions

SimonP

I downloaded the 64 bit version of the video editor on the 7th and have only just got around to trying it but when I tried to save a cut it didn't do anything and after the 3rd try it told me that the trial period had expired, despite the trial period being one month and I literally installed it only a few minutes before trying it on the 27th. I uninstalled it and installed a newly downloaded copy (1.0.8) but it was the same. Any ideas? (Windows 7 x64)

The questions are:

1) Does it fully support subtitles, both standard .srt and SDH? I was trying to clip an example with both normal and SDH subtitles but I couldn't save it so I still don't know.

2) Why are .mkv files not in the supported file list? When I select All Files it lets me open them without problem.

Thanks.

Hello,

I've had problems with the 64-bit version too with my Windows 10 64-bit Notebook. You should try the 32-bit version. DVBViewer is a 32-bit software too.

Many greetings

Weburtle

Thanks for the suggestion but it still doesn't work as the trial period has expired, despite me not being able to use it at all.

What a waste of time and it's very disappointing that the programmers can't even be bothered to reply on their forum.

Hello,

You could write a PM (personal message) to the programme esp. hackbart. Just click on the envelope left to your username (SimonP) at the right top-corner.

Many greetings

Webturtle