DVBViewer Filter Discussion

I switched back to the copy of PushSource.ax I had and all is fine again.

Which version?

For some reason some of the channels freeze while watching live TV.

Tells me nothing as long as I don't know which DVB device and which decoders you are using, and how your settings are. Please read this.

viewing the latest copy of PushSource.ax with a hex editor it says the file name is DVBViewer Filter v2.7

That's just the product name in the version info. I guess I forgot to update it in the H.264 version when it became the main version.

Which version?

Not sure. I assume the one that comes with DVBViewer Pro 3.5.0

Tells me nothing as long as I don't know which DVB device and which decoders you are using, and how your settings are. Please read this.

DVB Device is a KWorld DVB-T220. I am using PowerDVD 7.0 as the decoders.

That's just the product name in the version info. I guess I forgot to update it in the H.264 version when it became the main version.

Fair enough.

Support file is attached

support.zip

For some reason some of the channels freeze while watching live TV.

Do they freeze immediately when switching to them or after playing some time?

Well, I just don't know... It works fine here with the Cyberlink Video Decoder from PDVD 7, and there are only minor differences between 2.8.0 and 2.8.1, that should not affect playback in this way. However, one can never tell with DirectShow :)