Autotimer

jirim100

Good day.

After I run task AutoTimer some timers are added enabled and some are added disabled. But I need all to be enabled. How to achieve it??

This is my defined search preset:

image.thumb.png.470a4bb60095ad8dbb3811b0d5bc0ac9.png

And here is the result after running Autotimer task:

image.thumb.png.0ecc0cc4f61799ebb30923f77df5c057.png

Look at the bottom right of the search preset: "Deactivate auto-timers if ..." and "Additionally check against", there are 4 settings that cause auto-timers to be disabled if the condition is met. Your highlighted case is because the EPG title is identically so it's handled as a repetition of the same broadcast and is recorded only once.

If you need all timers, uncheck all 4 options in the search preset and save it again. But then already disabled timers in the list aren't enabled automatically even if you run the auto-timer task, only new ones. Either enable them manually by click on the grey bubble in front or delete all disabled timers and start the task to create auto-timers again. In my case, where all timers are created by search presets, not manually I can simply delete all timers to clear the list and re-create them by the task.

Disabled timers are caused by

Zwischenablage01.png

The first two checkboxes are combined with a logical AND, if both are checked (deactivate if title AND subheading match). The two checkboxes at the bottom are using the setting given by the first two checkboxes for an additional check against the title and subheading of already existing timers (= future recordings) and recordings that are marked as removed in the recording database. The purpose behind it is to avoid unnecessarily repeated recordings with a possibility for manual correction.