No notifications from the forum

Not exactly an issue with the core of DVBViewer, but I could not find a part of the forum where this was a better fit. Since I think it may disrupt communication regarding DVBViewer I thought making a post about it here was called for.

Also I am not sure if this is an issue for just me or a general one. My forum account is very new* and this is only the third thread I am posting in, however I am not getting notifications of activity on neither and I did create one of the two threads I used prior to this. Also I get a PM of which I also did not get any notification.

I am on a gmail mail account and I checked, there is no notifications which have been stopped and marked as spam. The same also goes for my own mail client, so it seems there is an issue with the forum system.

*I had an account prior only it and the mail provider I used is long gone.

Have you been here:
In your username top rigth
Account Settings
Notification Settings
Se atached screenshoot (My Settings)

Udklip.PNG

Edited by McenterFreak
37 minutes ago, McenterFreak said:

Have you been here:
In your username top rigth
Account Settings
Notification Settings
Se atached screenshoot (My Settings)

<SNIP>

Thank you. Yes, my settings are just like in your screen shot.

I should mention than when on the site, then I do see the notification indication at the bell top right and that is also the case for personal messages.

13 hours ago, McenterFreak said:

Have you looked in your spam folder?

Yes, as mentioned I have looked in my spam folder on both the gmail site and in my local mail client. The only thing regarding the Forum is the account validation and welcome mail from when I created my forum account.

If everyone else is getting notifications could it perhaps be something that is only a problem for new accounts?

I've forwarded the problem to Christian (as forum admin). He performed some checks and tests, but without failure, so it remains unclear what is causing this issue.

First I thought it might be because 1&1 updated the system and the board system is no longer able to sent mails. I tested this in the admin panel and everything works fine. I still have no idea what might cause the reason.

Christian