Cannot log into members section

uppal

Hi, I havent logged in for around 5 years or so, and my login and password doesnt work for the members downloads page

There is no link to reset my password. I only could find the forum password reset? How do I regain access?

Many thanks

The credentials for the members section are different from the credentials of this forum. The proper ones you find in the mail where you got (with a notice to store it safely!) your license and key file. Otherwise start the DVBViewer Pro KeyTool from start menu, it should show you the credentials. If there was used an email which no longer exists it doesn't matter, it is still used as login credential.

• 1 year later...

well, i have the same issue, i can no longer logon to members section to download install files, yes i know i must use another credentials than to this forum. it's my registration mail plus dvbiviewer's reg key. no longer works ...

Edited by cyberreality
  • 1 month later...

I am not quite sure when I logged in at last (my first licence is as of 13th May, 2019). I bought a new license for another PC and addional the Plugins MHEG-5 Engine and Media Server. Yesterday I recieved two emails for the Plugins. Therefore I tryed to log in in the member area (also per copy & paste) by using the key tool of the first PC. It won't work anymore. What can I do?