Option for don't add recording to database.

jirim100

Is it possible, when creating timer, set for some timers don't add these to database of recordings? Exists some of this option for creating timer throught http API? Or exists API for removing recording from database of recordings (but without deleting recored file, of course)?

vor 49 Minuten schrieb jirim100:

Is it possible, when creating timer, set for some timers don't add these to database of recordings? Exists some of this option for creating timer throught http API?

No.

vor 49 Minuten schrieb jirim100:

Or exists API for removing recording from database of recordings (but without deleting recored file, of course)?

api/recdelete.html?recid=x&delfile=0

where x is the integer id (number) of the to be deleted recording.

13 hours ago, Griga said:

api/recdelete.html?recid=x&delfile=0

where x is the integer id (number) of the to be deleted recording.

How can I obtain recid for concrete recording? After recording finish I have file name of recording and informations in created log file.

In my database is 26000 recordings now.

Edited by jirim100
vor 2 Stunden schrieb jirim100:

How can I obtain recid for concrete recording? After recording finish I have file name of recording and informations in created log file.

Query the database :)

/api/sql.html?rec=1&query=SELECT idRecord FROM recordings WHERE Filename = "D:\MyVideos\MyRecording.ts"

It outputs the table resulting from the SQLite query as XML. In this very case it should contain only a single element, e.g.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<table>
  <row>
    <IDRECORD>258</IDRECORD>
  </row>
</table>

This works in my browser (Firefox). Depending on the way the URL is sent it may be necessary to URL-encode some characters, e.g. %20 for spaces (browsers do it automatically). Read more about it here.

Thanks.

I didn't found it (api/sql.html) in DVBViewer wikipedia, but now I found it in Scripting Lounge/API thread which is more up to date, of course.