Moving away from DVB PCI Cards , suggestions ?

videogamingtown

I currently have a TBS DVBS-2 dual input PCI card but I'm looking to change my setup to another device that will allow me to locally stream free to air channels to multiple devices around the house. Basically i would like a box that does not need to be connected directly to my pc , that can accept wideband input and that I can connect to my local network and link to dvb media server. Does anyone have any suggestions on a device that would be suitable ?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb videogamingtown:

Basically i would like a box that does not need to be connected directly to my pc , that can accept wideband input and that I can connect to my local network and link to dvb media server.

You are searching for a Sat>IP Server. Sat>IP is a standard that has been introduced by the satellite operator SES Astra. Please read more about it here.

Sat>IP is fully supported by DVBViewer and the DVBViewer Media Server, that is able to work as Sat>IP client and Sat>IP server. Several set-top box manufacturers (and others) are offering Sat>IP servers. Sat>IP clients (apps) are availaible for almost all platforms, including Android and iOS. Ask Google...