Improvement of "restart recording when no data within 1 minute".

jirim100

I have the card Digital Device Max M4 - sometimes on this card happen "DMA packets lost". When this happen - no data arrive to DMS and DMS perform, after one minute, restart recording. Problem is - even after restart recording after one minute - still no data arrive to DMS. I have to manually go to Device Manager and in Device Manager disable "Digital Device" devices (Digital Device Tuner Device (MaxM4), Digital Device Capture Device (MaxM4), Digital Device Base Device (MaxM4)). And then I enable these devices again. Disable + enable device is equal to restart device.

image.png.1f6d8a70727c2ae9c0620b90196ccdfd.png

I think DMS functionality "restart recording after 1 minute when no data arrive" can be improved: when no data arrive within one minute then DMS restart the used device and after it restart recording.

I think this can be configurable - for this can be the new check box as is ilustrated on the next image.

image.png.0f34f2847c55a0295aebc37ba32dd616.png