Stream Sat TV to Smart TV

PerryM

Maybe a dumb question!
I want to stream Live TV from a computer with 4x Satellite tuners to an LG Smart TV over Ethernet (local network) The computer has DVBViewer Pro and Recording Service working fine. It also is set up as a Plex Media Server, which I was previously using to stream Live TV to the TV, which has a Plex client.

For some reason (I think Plex has changed the options) the Plex Server no longer recognises my tuners.
Is there any way I can do the same job using DVBViewer Media Server?

vor 14 Minuten schrieb PerryM:

I want to stream Live TV from a computer with 4x Satellite tuners to an LG Smart TV over Ethernet (local network). The computer has DVBViewer Pro and Recording Service working fine.

I don't know LG TVs, but the way to go seems to be UPnP/DLNA, e.g. see here. This would require to enable the UPnP server in the RS - see web interface -> configuration -> UPnP.

Am 16.6.2022 um 18:11 schrieb Griga:

This would require to enable the UPnP server in the RS - see web interface -> configuration -> UPnP.

Works fine with a Sony Bravia here - should also work with LG TV.