Marfi's source

trekminal

It's possible to install as a separate filter/source?

No, but if you want to use it, you can use an older version of the Viewer (2.2 is still available in the customers area) .

But why do you want to use marfi??

I have an Airstar2, and the only source filter that works perfect with Elecard video decoder is Marfi's one. I have a Matrox Dualhead card and the quality on DVDmax tv-out with Elecard decoder is perfect.

I'm sad with this change, I have purchased DVBViewer 20 days ago and I see this decision was decided before. :bounce:

Hmm, i have brought an older elecard decoder and (we) tested also other codecs in combination with the new source filter. To be honest the only reason i heard why people use marfis sourcefilter was caused by another reason i would not specify. But i think i'm definitively sure that everything which worked with skyavc also works with the DVBViewer source filter. Any hey now it's even technically possible to support other dvb hardware in the future.

Christian

It's right ( these plugins o:) ) but I have ProgDVB running for this before paying for DVBViewer. Believe me, in my Celeron 1800 the combination Marfi-Elecard-Matrox G450 is far away from other combinations.

No problem...I will use 2.2 version.

Any hey now it's even technically possible to support other dvb hardware in the future.

Christian

What are the possibilities of support for the Technotrend budget series including CI support and if it is possible, what time scale? Thanks.

Jim.

Edited by Spud