Share Signal from Antenna over LAN

Alexis Rodríguez Bandera

Hello here, I don't know if it is the correct section but I need help: I have a PCI Vision Plus Card, it can be seen with DVBDream, my question is: Is it possible to share the signal from that antenna over a LAN with several users and if each one can i watch different channels?

26 minutes ago, Alexis Rodríguez Bandera said:

Is it possible to share the signal from that antenna over a LAN with several users

This is possible with a Sat>IP server, running on the PC where your DVB hardware is located, and Sat>IP client software on the other PCs or devices. Sat>IP is also usable for DVB-T, despite its name.

The DVBViewer Media Server and DVBViewer are able to work as Sat>IP server and client. DVBDream has no such functionality, as far as I know.

32 minutes ago, Alexis Rodríguez Bandera said:

and if each one can i watch different channels?

Yow will need more than one tuner for it. Just one PCI Vision Plus Card is not enough.

Hello,

one will need usually one receiver per DVB-T Channel oder Sat-Transponder. To receive all free DVB-T TV-Programs at my location at the same time (3 Channels with about 15 programs) I need three DVB-T USB-Sticks. Following Google PCI Vision Plus seems to be a DVB-T receiver.

Many greetings

Webturtle

Download the latest version of DVBViewer demo to try and it does not see or does not detect my vision plus PCI TwinhanWDM card, should I do something else?

2 hours ago, Alexis Rodríguez Bandera said:

Download the latest version of DVBViewer demo to try and it does not see or does not detect my vision plus PCI TwinhanWDM card,

DVBViewer requires a BDA driver for using DVB hardware. Is there no BDA driver available for your hardware?

@Alexis Rodríguez BanderaPlease do NOT use the "report" function of the forum for asking questions, this is only intended to alert the team of spam or rule violations. Why not write your questions as answers so everyone can read and answer it? So also avoid using PM for this unless asked for it.

I have the card driver installed, DVBDream does detect it and I see the DVB-S channels, but not in DVBViewer.

I would like to be able to make it work, that's why I ask for help, it tells me that I have to install a driver for the Vision Plus card, I explain that I already have the most updated driver that I have found on the internet installed, and even so, it does not detect it, for that is that I need more information to understand it, I do not have much experience in this. Thank you for assisting me.

1 hour ago, Alexis Rodríguez Bandera said:

I explain that I already have the most updated driver that I have found on the internet installed

But not the type of driver that is necessary for DVBViewer. You need a BDA driver, not a WDM driver.

https://www.dvbviewer.tv/forum/topic/66808-share-signal-from-antenna-over-lan/?do=findComment&comment=504318

https://www.dvbviewer.tv/forum/topic/66808-share-signal-from-antenna-over-lan/?do=findComment&comment=504366

Search with Google for VisionPlus BDA driver.