Credentials for download of Media Server

Hi, after paying I received a password and a URL to download the media server software but I also need a username to access the URL. I replied by email and was told 'log in with your DVBViewer credentials'.

I'm sure I've missed something obvious but the only DVBViewer credentials I have are for this forum. What username should I be using with the password I've been sent?

Thanks

Robin

Yes as I already mentioned via mail. You need the DVBViewer credentials to log in to the members section. You find them if you open the keytool in the DVBViewer folder. Besides that we sent you the credentials via mail within the last hour. Please also verify also your spam folder.

Cheers

Christian 

Hi Christian, yes I have the credentials you sent through and have been able to access the members area and download software. I posted here before receiving the email containing credentials.

Thanks for your help.

Robin

• Like 1