How can i verify purchase of DVBViewer media server addon success?

jason930

Hello

I have been using DVBViewer pro paid version since 2012. And now I wish to have full version of media server addon for streaming. So I go to official DVBViewer website https://www.DVBViewer.com/en/index.php?page=addon&premium=1 and pay via paypal on 17 July.

After that i have just received the receipt from paypal and no other email received. And i have checked the "Customer Area" in DVBViewer forum. It shows "Paid Additions" and i can download "Description: DVBViewer Media Server (Full Version)" file.

I would like to ask, my purchase is success or not? Seems like i still don't have a unlock key. Or i need to purchase again by clicking "Order" in "DVBViewer key tool" first, then go to pay by paypal?

Sorry for my poor english

Thanks

3 minutes ago, MaDu said:

Please check your spamfolder for an e-mail with the subject "DVBViewer Pro Plugin Registration Information" from "hackbart@DVBViewer.com"

MaDu

Thanks for reply

I have checked the spamfolder and try using the mail address you provide to search in gmail, just got the DVBViewer pro in 2012.