Randomly No Picture & Glitching

Phattz88

Hi,

I currently have a Freesat setup with TBS 6909 & TBS 6904 and a standard 43cm sky dish.

For the past 3 weeks I've been having problems where randomly channels will disappear (BBC1HD, BBC2HD) and basically work when they want to. Today for example BBC1HD was working this morning but now all I get is a blank screen, the signal shows around 96%.

Other channels will constantly glitch (ITV1 seems to be most affected atm for glitching, I've also tried different regions)

I thought this might be a dish issue and have had 2 installers out to check and they both basically say the same thing (signal is ok at the dish and the other end of the cables) but can't say why I'm having problems.

To rule out a hardware fault I have tried different tuners on different cards, full rescan ect but no fix.

I set some timers last night to check and as you can see from the attachment, All 3 ITV1 channels were unwatchable and BBC channels didn't start (would randomly start through the night for a few minutes but than stop, the recording folder had about 1.5GB of multiple .ts files)

Any ideas as to what might be my problem please?

Capture2.PNG

Screenshot.jpg

support.zip