DVBViewer OSD

Webturtle

Hello,

which renderer is recommended if you don't run the DVBViewer in On Screen Display but in the window?

Many greetings

Webturtle

PS I'm the type of user who also runs DVBViewer under Windows XP. But my question is related to the current version of the Pro on a W10 64-bit notebook.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Webturtle:

which renderer is recommended if you don't run the DVBViewer in On Screen Display but in the window?

This question doesn't make sense. Obviously you don't know what OSD means. This is "On Screen Display", for example:

Zwischenablage01.png

You should have started a new topic for it. Please don't (mis)use and disturb other topics anymore, particularly support topics, by posting such questions. You did this already before. Next time I will not move, but just delete your post. :mad:

Hello,

@Griga: I didn't find my short question so odd; I'm very sorry if it bothered you. :(

From another contextm esp. our old Text-Editor, I know the term OSD in such a way that a display or control elements are superimposed on the current picture, e.g. on a television. In word processing, a distinction was sometimes made between an OSD or WYSIWYG display, in which the text was displayed full screen, and window mode, in which the text is in the editing window with all the tools around it.

And the thread in question was just about which renderer is recommended with regard to the OSD.

I found your answer overly harsh, after all it wasn't an intentional disruption. :blushing::sadwalk:

Viele Grüße

Webturtle