MegaRadio

helau

Hello,

I'd like to record the mp3's from the MegaRadio stream ( TextPid 553 from NBC Europe on EutelSAT ). Would it be possible to integrate that feature into DVBViewer ?

Bye

HelAu

you can record a raw stream (i think also the mp3 stream) with ss2. Its only a job for christian. :rolleyes: If you can record an mpg2-stream why you think its impossible record a mp3 stream.

But i think its not legal to record a raw-stream. You can make a test if you put the PID 553 as audioPID and than record. Maybe it works. <_<

Steffen

Guest hackbart

erm it is possible, but since i could not go up to the roof to put my new lnb onto it (too dangerous) it is hard to implement it. The Megaradio is stream is simply embedded in a teletext packed which could be saved seperately. This is quite simple and should work, but first it has to stop beeing cold :rolleyes:

Christian