Bad aspect ratio in 544x576 programs

ginacman

Hi,

since I recently upgraded to 3.0 from 2.2, I'm getting 480x575, 544x576 (basically anything that is not broadcasted at 720x576) horizontally squeezed and I cannot adjust the aspect ratio manually in any way. 720x576 programs , even Euro1080 promos, are otherwise ok and correctly aspected.

Also, as a further problem, I now frequently need to rebuild graph manually, when I switch back and forth channels with different frame size (image decoded is completely garbled otherwise).

Thanks for any hint on these things

Marco

Have you tried changing the video decoder in options -> directX ?

That's a decoder problem I think of the elecard decoder...

lars

Hello,

in Options -> DirectX the only option available is the DeDynamic filter which I also tried, despite it seems to deal more with audio than anything else.

The video decoder in use is the Elecard MPEG2, where I've tried to change some parameters, with no improvements. Maybe should I try to change the video decoder itself?

Thanks, Marco