Link to DVBViewer wiki

Bart Zorn

OK, I have a problem with DVBViewer and/or Mediaserver.

So I started to read the topic "How To Post Bugs Or Problems Correctly...", which contains a link to the wiki.

I clicked this link and received a 403 error!

I don't think I have to use the support tool for this!

Regards,

Bart

Hello,

the wiki is a normal Website like the DVBViewer forum, therefore you need no support tool. This is only used to analyse the DVBViewer. Before using the support tool the DVBViewer should be started in Debug Mode and the  problems should reproduced, so problems could be registered for the support.zip.

You could try the link on top of the forum page ( https://en.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Main_Page ). On my computer it works.

Many greetings

Webturtle

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Bart Zorn:

My point is just that the link on the "How To Post Bugs Or Problems Correctly..." page is apparently broken.

Here it works (Firefox, Windows 10). However, it is still a HTTP link (should be HTTPS). Maybe your browser (which one?) doesn't want to process it anymore. Furthermore it opens the German Wiki. Of course it should be the English page:

https://en.dvbviewer.tv/wiki/

I've corrected it and removed the link to the out-dated old manual from 2006, that isn't helpful anymore.

Thanks for the report.