Background window visible above and below DVBViewer in full-screen mode

calande

Hello,

I have a new computer, and I installed DVBViewer, but on this computer, with Win11, when I toggle DVBViewer to full-screen mode, I can see the background window (or desktop, with icon bar below), in 2 horizontal bars above and below the video being played...

Do you know what settings to change to make those bars black instead? I just would like to get rid of the distracting environment of my computer when watching TV.

Thank you 🙏

lci2.png

Which Video Renderer do you use? Check Settings -> Options -> Playback Components -> Video -> Video Renderer. Replace EVR Custom Video Renderer by EVR Enhanced Video Renderer or vice versa. Does it change something?

The other Renderers are not really suitable for Windows 10/11, because they prevent hardware accelerated video decoding, but for testing you can give them a try...

Please note this:

Am 21.1.2022 um 21:02 schrieb hackbart:

Added: OSD: New method for displaying the OSD with the EVR Enhanced Video Renderer (not custom) as replacement for the previously used OSD Source DirectShow Filter. Compared to the old method the new one provides a better OSD quality with various graphics cards, resembling the quality achieved with the EVR Custom Video Renderer (that is optimized for OSD output) and the MadVR Renderer, except one drawback: If video playback stops for reasons outside DVBViewer (e.g. due to signal loss), the OSD is not updated anymore, unless the user pauses, stops or restarts playback.

An alternative would be MadVR, after it has been installed. More information about it on demand.

• Like 1