n00b Question

pl4ya

Guest Lars_MQ
Thanks Lars_MQ

You dont have any info on gettinng the MCE Remote working with dbviewer.

Thanks once again for the quick answer.

The MCE probably won't work with the DVBViewer. As far as I know MCE uses a different aproach for the remote and not Winlirc or Girder, so you have to integrate the MCE Control stuff directly into the DVBViewer and we haven't gotten around till now doing this.

But I'll have a look at the remote stuff, if I find some time and maybe Christian let me integrated it in some way.

lars

Ok Kool thanks look forward to that.

Sorry another Question is it not possible to keep dbviewer in the OSD all the time so when windows boots dbviewer comes up in osd view in fullscreen, they no need to mess around with keboard ;).

Guest Lars_MQ

OK, after searching a little bit in the web I found something about the MCE Remote.

It seems, it's sending normal keystrokes for most of the keys. Maybe there is a way to use this in the DVBViewer. Unfortunatly I don't own a MCE remote so it's up to you to test it. :(

Remote Control select "Retrieving Infrared Commands" There you find a table with the keys.

I hope it helps as a temporary solution.

Lars