Timer Recorder Names

godmanchester

I've just rebuilt my server and installed the latest version of both DVBViewer and Media Server.

On the old version when I set a timer I'd enter the episode name as 

Emmerdale.S52E247 and this is the name that appeared in the recordings list and dubsequent file name.

Now after the rebuild it puts the full Episode name in the recording list,so "Emmerdale - On tonights episode...." instead of just Emmerdale.S52E247

I've looked at the [File Naming Scheme] but cant find a setting that puts it back to just Emmerdale.S52E247

It was handy having it this way as Id just copy the episode list, find the next episode in the EPG and paste in the episode and change the ep number.

Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, godmanchester said:

On the old version when I set a timer I'd enter the episode name as Emmerdale.S52E247 and this is the name that appeared in the recordings list and dubsequent file name.

The placeholder for a manually entered timer name in the filename scheme is %name.

For letting the entered timer name appear in the timer list of the Desktop Web Interface perform the following steps:

• Stop the Media Server.
  • Launch DMSTweaker.bat (located in the DVBViewer program directory). It opens an expert settings window.
  • Search the "Display timer names in the web interface" checkbox and tick it.
  • Save and restart the Media Server.

• Thanks 1