PCI express->pci adapter works with TV cards?.

I have curiosity  with these adapters. As my old pctv 310i only support dvb-T and not T2. And i asume more sooner or latter dvb-t2 arrived in my country.

I have only know two choice to have dvb-t2 under PCI

The behold TV t7(imposible to find here).

And maybe one of the adapters with a low profile card has hauppage 5525.

But, the question is they work?.

https://www.amazon.es/gp/aw/d/B0037ECAM2/

Sound as a options, but i prefer inside the pc if was possible less wires.

Y have two of these but only dvb-t the playtv from the PS3 and one USB stick, i don't have try It in  DVBViewer.

• 2 months later...

I have just noticed this thread - I have not visited the forum recently.  I am running two ancient Hauppauge WinTV Nova-T-500 dual DVB-T cards on a PCIe to dual PCI adapter.  They work just fine, but the box they are on runs MythTV on Linux rather than DVBViewer.  That should not matter as the PCIe to PCI adapter is all hardware with no drivers needed.  If you have low profile PCI cards you can get PCIe to PCI adapters that will fit one low profile PCI card in a PCIe x1 slot inside the PC.  That is actually wasteful as a PCIe x1 slot is so much faster than a PCI slot that you waste most of its bandwidth just running one PCI card.  Alternatively, if you have room in the case for an optical drive but are not using that space, you can get a PCIe to dual PCI adapter like mine and fit it into the 5.25 inch drive slot.  I did not have room to do that, so actually I have the adapter with the dual PCI slots sitting at the back of the PC outside the case with a USB cable carrying the PCIe x1 signals out to the adapter.  So I have two PCI cards running from one PCIe x1 slot.