No picture when choosing AC3 Filter ...

Rico0612

... as mpeg Audio Decoder.

Worked fine with Version 2.2. Since I installed 3.0 I cant get it to work. My Receiver wont get the AC3 Signal either and shows PCM instead of Digital.

Has someone a hint ?

Thx in advance

Rico

Guest Lars_MQ

Which version of the AC3 Filter do you use? maybe it needs an update. If I remember correctly there where some problems with older versions of this filter.

Thanks for your reply Lars.

If i remember correctly (cant look right now, iam working with the laptop) its a 1.0.5 Version. Its definitely not the 0.70b Version anymore.

Its strange. As soon as I choose the AC Filter in the options the picture gets black but the sound stays.

Guess I get back to Version 2.2 of DVBViewer for now. Tonights the big night as Spiderman goes HDTV on German Televison Pro7 :(

Greetings

Rico

Guest Oliver

Take a look at the graph with graphedit. Sometimes the AC3 decoder and another decoder are used simultaneously. In this case you must limit the AC3 decoder to AC3 decoding.

Bye, Oliver