TS player will not open

Robin

After months of trouble free operation, on changing computer the video recorder stopped working. Idownloaded more recent version and now have 2.2 and 3.0 full versions of DVBViewer working. The video recorder version 3 opens, records, responds to scheduled recordings, but when I try to open the TS player - version 1.5.1.148 the black screen opens but then an error message "Cannot build/run the Filter graph due to an exception" If I try to open the player on a stand-alone basis I get the same message. Grateful for any advice. Thanks.

Robin

Which video/audio decoder did you select in TSPlayer/Settings? Probably due to a faulty DirectShow filter.

Or did you install codec packs from the INet? That's a no-no if you want DirectShow to work well.

Griga - many thanks for your quick reply. Both audio and video were on auto. I have changed them and now the TS player opens and plays as stand-alone using inter Video decoders. it still does not open when I click the Timeshift button of the vide recorder however. Grateful for any further suggestions.

Thanks. Robin