Wake on LAN doesnt work

I run DMS on my personal laptop and when I'm not using it it's in sleep mode and when I need to add a timer in DMS etc. I can use my phone to do it by accessing the web interface from browser that then wakes my PC up from sleep and I can access DMS web interface from my phone. But now, after changing my SSD to a new one and reinstalling Windows and everything, it doesn't work. I configured the settings to the settings when Wake on LAN worked but it still doesn't work and I have tried everything the internet has suggested me to do. What do I need to do to make Wake on LAN work again?

On my shuttle I have to correct the BIOS settings each time I do some hardware change. In my case it's has to do something with enery saving settings: I have to disable EuP. May be in your case it's different but worth looking into the BIOS - if Windows settings e.g. Magic Package usage et al are correct.

2 hours ago, JMS said:

On my shuttle I have to correct the BIOS settings each time I do some hardware change. In my case it's has to do something with enery saving settings: I have to disable EuP. May be in your case it's different but worth looking into the BIOS - if Windows settings e.g. Magic Package usage et al are correct.

I have checked BIOS and there are no options regarding EuP nor any other option regarding Wake on LAN except the option called "Wake up on LAN S5 support" which I have enabled and the Wake on LAN worked before reinstalling Windows but if I now enable it, Wake on LAN still doesn't work.

try a different driver.

This is mostly a driver issue.

Also enable all WakeOnMagic Packet, ... in driver options