task scheduler problem

codecpage

Hello,

I've just tried to add DVBtaskscheduler (1.7) to my DVBViewer (2.2) but it does not show anything in the tasks window, nor does it or DVBViewer add any tasks to the Windows (Win2kSP4) task planner.

No errors are reported, also not in DVBViewer.log.

Planned Windows Tasks and all services inc. starting from hibernate etc. all work perfectly.

What am I doing wrong ? Could it be that this version of Scheduler does not work with DVBViewer 2.2 (I have no older here).

System is Win2ksp4, DVBViewer 2.2 full version, Skystar2 TV DVBS, Intel 845 based MB with Celeron 2.4 GHz, 768 MB, Radeon 7500.

Cheers

it works with DVBViewer 2.2! Be sure, there are no files available from younger versions, like timers.xml or setup.xml (from DVBViewer 3.0)

Many thanks for your reply,

I think I had once tried 3.0 but deleted it because it was still too buggy. After removing all .xml files and the scheduler.ini it now works.

Cheers