update.exe for people without fast connection

Klausing

If an update changes only the DVBViewer.exe than it would be nice if we can download a "udpdate.exe" only with this files. Not every person have DSL. A people who have only a modem would be thankful if the dont must download files that he dont need.

For people that need the full installation, can download the full installation (setup.exe).

I havent this problem, because i use DSL but i think here are a lot of people that using modem or ISDN.

cheers

Steffen

Guest Michael

If an update changes only the DVBViewer.exe than it would be nice if we can download a "udpdate.exe" only with this files. Not every person have DSL.  A people who have only a modem would be thankful if the dont must download files that he dont need.

For people that need the full installation, can download the full installation (setup.exe).

I havent this problem, because i use DSL but i think here are a lot of people that using modem or ISDN.

cheers

Steffen

i have isdn and these 2 MB aren't much... some 5 mins to dl.... therefore i think that it wouln't be worth to put every little file for single update :rolleyes:

Hi,

and it will be nice,if DVBViewer only is trying to call home, if i use

an Update or News-Button.This time I block the Homephone always and everything works fine.So there is no need for that !?!

Greetings Plubsi

and it will be nice,if DVBViewer only is trying to call home, if i use an Update or News-Button

the viewer only calling home if you use tab "news". Dont use this and the viewer dont calling home :rolleyes: why we need a futher button?