EPG mixed up with 2 languages

We have in Finland EPG data (YLE broudcast) both in Finnish and in Swedish and most of time DVBViewer is showing the text mixed up. In EPG window usually the Event is in swedish and Title is starting in Finnish and ending with Swedish. Als OSD shows it in dum way (see attached jpg).

System: WinXP+SP2, XP 2000+, DVBViewer3.0Pro;768MB, Radeon 9000Pro

PS have you no comments about not working subtitles ? (see 18.3.2005)

hi, you are right. This is similar with the HBO broadcast on Astra. The different descriptions are sepererated send inside the epg data. I combine the stuff into one bigger file. Maybe i add a few markers in order to divide the informations into different displays.

Christian

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, you seems to get some improvment in new 3.1 but languages are still mixed in EPG window.

Good news, DVB subtitles seems now be working.

Bad news, for some reason if I use teletext subtitling it will losts all scandinavian letters (ä,ö) (like "työpäivä" is shown "typiv") this was not in earlier version

No I didn´t. But after removin persistent EPG data selectoion and temporary change EPG language to Swedish and back to Finnish and restarting the program it seems to work just fine.