Add HellasSat 2 (39E) to transpoder list .....

deliol

Why don't you add HellasSat 2 (39E) to the transpoder list of each release?????

It maynot be Astra or Hotbird as far as the number of channels, but I must remind you that it is the only satellite in our region (Greece and the Balkans) that we can receive perfectly and transmits HD1 (and HD2 from summer on), besides some local Balkan packets (and in a few days a Cypriotic packet).... :blush:

The DVBViewer staff only consists of few people, most of them volunteering their time. We can't look after everything, and we can't receive each and every satellite on this world. Thus the DVBViewer partly is a "users support users" thing.

If you have an up-to-date transponderlist and/or channellist for HellasSat2, please attach it as a file in this part of the forum.

Thanks in advance for contributing :blush:

The DVBViewer staff only consists of few people, most of them volunteering their time. We can't look after everything, and we can't receive each and every satellite on this world. Thus the DVBViewer partly is a "users support users" thing.

If you have an up-to-date transponderlist and/or channellist for HellasSat2, please attach it as a file in this part of the forum.

Thanks in advance for contributing :blush:

I know you try hard and I'm sorry, it was just a suggestion.

I'm glad that DVBViewer is a "users support users" thing.

I have already uploaded the transpoder list and tomorrow I'll post the channelist for that satellite, which i think is quite interesting for it is one of the few satellites to transmit Mpeg 4:2:2 in constant basis (on transpoder 11134.00 V,27500) (good for testing, isn't it???)