Installing my skystar2

Kevin Steggles

I've got a new computer and I'm trying to install my skystar2 PCI into it, but it's not going to plan.

Can I get the installation software for it anywhere? I've looked at the Technisat website, done a thorough Google, searched my previous computer and searched this forum. I assume I have to install my Skystar before I go loading up any futher software like DVBViewer?

After that, how can I regain my password to the service centre so I can download the latest version of DVBViewer?

Any help would be most gratefully received.

how can I regain my password to the service centre so I can download the latest version of DVBViewer?

Write a mail to the address below.

Can I get the installation software for it anywhere?

Why not from your Setup CD? However, some links for different driver versions can be found in the German forum (Treiber = driver). Take into account that the latest 4.3 software doesn't contain the Sonic videodecoder (CD only), previous versions install the DVD Express (Mediamatics) decoder.

MailAddress.png