problems with subtitles (.dts files)

Hello,

I've had registered version of DVBViewer 3.1 now about two weeks. I'm using Technisat Airstar digi-TV card.

I have problems with subtitles. I'm living in Finland and some of our national TV channels are sending subtitles so, that when recording the program, DVBViewer will create .dts file (and sometimes also .srt file, but that does not happen every time). I can see subtitles without problem when looking at the TV with DVBViewer.

But when I try to look at the recorded probram with DVBViewer by using "Open Video", then the subtitles are disappeared. I haven't find either any other viewer that could read .dts files. Any help for this problem?

Another problem is that I haven't find out how to burn DVD where those subtitles are included. Again the problem is how to use .dts files.