Display stucks while rrecording

My DVBViewer3.1 window seems to stuck every time when program is recording a video. There wwill be the same display as long as I shut down the program (sometimes need to do by using taskmanager). Normally it does not effect on recording itself. Sometimes it take about soem ten seconds before it happends, maybe longer if the channel is already the same as I am recording.

At the moment I am rcording a movie on different channel as there was before starting. Recording seems to go on but display is freesed. Menus open normally. I don't rememember that this ever happened earlier with DVBV3.0. Display sometimes freezes in the same way if I uses OSD (weather pages for exsample). (I am using normal build in timer with click in EPG.)

Guest Lars_MQ

ohmy

<entry name="DefRecAVDisabled">1</entry>

Maybe you should simply disable the defaultdisableAV Checkbox in the Options - Recorder - Recording.

Everytime you program a recording you tell the DVBViewer to disable the Audio and Video. It's an option to save cpu power.

lars

Well it may be called a bug report, but this time the bug sat between chair and monitor :idiot::D

• 3 weeks later...

I've the same problem. What does "defaultdisableAV" mean? This isn't localized. Is it able to watch and record the same time?

Benjamin Kalytta

Guest Lars_MQ

If means disable Adio Video as a default when programming a recording via epg. You can disable it in the Recording Setting window for a programmed but not running recording, or if it is disabled simply go to the record control window (second toolbutton from the right).