DiSEqC Problem with Skystar2

ardee

I'm having a problem with simple A/B switching with DVBViewer. I'm using GE, but other versions seem to be the same. I can move from a channel on LNB A to one one on LNB B, but if I try to go from B to A, I get nothing. I have to select the LNB A channel, then close DVBViewer and restart it to switch channels.

Setup4PC works with no problem. Anyone else had this problem?

Thanks.

Try using forum-search.

Also read this:

internal link

Maybe you find something usefull there.

Some report, that switching works to some channels. Try some channels.

Give us more info on your system. try shorter or better cable. Try PosA/OptB instead of A/A

Thanks for the reply.

I have just checked everything again, and Setup4PC is also having trouble, so I apologise for blaming DVBViewer.

(DVBV 3.1 is worse than GE, for some reason. It will not switch back to simple A even if it is closed down and restarted, which GE does.)

Nobody has replied to say that they are using a simple DiSEqC tone switch without a problem, so I ask anyone who is doing so to please reply to this thread. At least then I will know it can work!

Edited by ardee