SkyStar2 channel viewing problem

macko

I have problems with my Skystar2 card after I reinstalled Windows XP on my computer.

On DVBViewer when I select channel it seams that the correct frequency is locked (small satelite icon in taskbar becomes green) but I can not view the channels.

After I isntall drivers (4.2.2.2) and DVB software after reboot it tries to register the card, so I connetct internet and when I press "register" it opens Internet explorer but I get no site found and I can't continue.

Please give me instructions where I'm going wrong?!

Guest Oliver
After I isntall drivers (4.2.2.2) and DVB software after reboot it tries to register the card, so I connetct internet and when I press "register" it opens Internet explorer but I get no site found and I can't continue.

I don't even know what you're talking about. There is nothing to "register". BTW: You should use a newer driver.

Bye

I don't even know what you're talking about. There is nothing to "register". BTW: You should use a newer driver.

Bye

There is staletile icon on the taskbar and with right-click there is "register" button.

However I will try with new drivers.

Guest Oliver

The trayicon belongs to Setup4PC, you don't need that running, it must only be installed. With the 4.3.0 driver you'll also get the latest DVBViewer TE. Attention: The download-version of the driver does not contain MPEG2-decoders. Maybe you forgot to install decoders when setting up your system again.

Bye

The trayicon belongs to Setup4PC, you don't need that running, it must only be installed. With the 4.3.0 driver you'll also get the latest DVBViewer TE. Attention: The download-version of the driver does not contain MPEG2-decoders. Maybe you forgot to install decoders when setting up your system again.

Bye

Thank you guys, I downloaded newest driver and it work, just I needed some time- i have very slow dial up connection