Unable to scan for DVB-T channels

RizSilverthorn

I have a registered version of DVBViewer, and the Airstar 2 PCI. I want to scan for Terrestrial DVB channels but I am not given the option to scan for them in the Channel Scan. Am I missing something so obvious I cannot see it? I checked and the Europe.ini file (which seems to contain details of the DVB-T channels) is there, but the list of available settings only contains sattelites.

• 1 month later...

open your channel list

select the "Channel Scan" tab

right klick somewhere in the window and select terristical

close the channel list and open it again

now you should have the terristical scan menu

I have the same trouble. I can't scan terestrial channel.

I have only satelits.

In the channel list, i select to import channels. The path send to europe transponders, but i always have frequency for dvb-s.

I don't understand. I have the last DVBViewer, but it's the demo. I don't want to buy it if the soft don't work at home.

Thanks for your help.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes. I have the same problem. Before installing the new release it worked. But maybe. I installed also DVB-ViewerTE (this works) in a newer release before and nobody knows what two DVB-viewers on the same PC will do with the system. But it worked before installing 3.2.4. Would be great if someone has a fix for this problem that I can work with the fullVersion again.

Thanks in adavance.

ERNST

Yes. I have the same problem. Before installing the new release it worked. But maybe. I installed also DVB-ViewerTE (this works) in a newer release before and nobody knows what two DVB-viewers on the same PC will do with the system. But it worked before installing 3.2.4.  Would be great if someone has a fix for this problem that I can work with the fullVersion again.

Thanks in adavance.

ERNST

Hi,

me too. I've been using DVBViewer full version since 2.3 beta and not had these problems. I downgraded back to 3.23 and updated again to 3.24. Even old saved channellist doesn't work with 3.24. It worked fine after downgrading back to 3.23.

Rightclicking on channel scan tab and selecting terrestrial doesn't help. After closing and opening once more it's again in satellite mode. Tried this for several times.

Hopefully will be corrected soon.