Purple Background during Movie Playback

markymark

• 1 year later...

Thanks for answers, I will give it a try and see if using some cutout frame helps. I am using Nero and Intervideo decoders, changing these decoders does not seem to have any effect though. It is strange though that there are no similar problems when watching DVD movie using the Intervideo Windvd or Nero Media Player no matter what the aspect ratio is.

• 2 weeks later...

The cutout frame thing worked for me as well. A new issue I have found is that with Windvd (INtervideo) video decoder there is some interlacing problem. This appears especially with animation video. Don't know how to fix that - for some reason however the cyberlink video decoder, which I got from the Twinhan DVB player application bundle, works ok. This might be a feature in some decoders rather than bug. I ahve not found a way how to select interlacing options in decoders. I suppose deinterlacing should be activated somehow.