How to enable OSD? and Windows Media Center Q?

sisi

Hello here,

i have Technisat DVBS card in my nice PC and i downloaded latest technisat download of DVBViewer, but i cannot display that nice HTPC like menu anywhere?

osdsimple.jpg

But i want it :-/

Second question is, is there a way how to make it running with Windows XP Media center edition??

Thank You for any help... :blush:

Sisi

1. The Technisat Edition doesn't feature this kind of OSD.

http://www.DVBViewer.com/oliver/Einfuehrun...ml#einfuehrung2

2. No, I don't know of any DVB cards supported by MCE. The OSD provided by the DVBViewer Pro is a adequate replacement for MCE, though.

Thank You, i will buy it. Does the full version support MCE remote control and how can it be started over this remote control?

Does it have all those nice image browsing and movies browsing features?

Is there a way to try it before buy?

Why i am asking, the version i have is crashing time to time, must be running to make the recorder function work and the remote control delivered with that is strange and occupies my one and only serial port i need for my batery power source. The MCE interface runs awesome but is not supporting my nice satelite card :blush:

Edited by sisi

Concerning the MCE remote control:

It is supportet via Girder. In the member Area you´ll find a girder plugin for the DVBViewer...

You will need girder, the MCE Plugin (this can be obtained where you get girder also) (this is a girder plugin for the mce and has nothing to do with DVBViewer!)

And, you need the girder Plugin from DVBViewer... this is also for girder...

With these 2 plugins girder can take controll over the DVBViewer...

Is working absolutly all right. I´m using this by myself :huh: