Astra 28, Sky

biffa

I am searching for a channel listing for Astra 28 (ie. all the UK sky channels, bbc etc); After installing the latest dvb, I only see astra19 and hotbird listed. Is there any easy way of finding/getting/adding all the Astra 28 listings in a readable fashion. I couldn't see a ROOT satellite in the edit channels/scan channels that corresponded to Astra28, so maybe some kind person out there already has one with a readme...?

Hi,

I have a channel list for you ;)

;) that is so very cool. thanks very much. was that easy to generate? I tried scanning the whole spectrum again, but it screwed up my other listings then DVBViewer simply 'hung' when I tried to exit. Anyhow, great job in time for the cricket...

Great stuff, thanks again. Now I just need to stop DVBViewer hanging everytime I import lists and try to exit (thereby losing the imported list every time). Keeps me active at the weekend if nothing else...

You can try to import the channels from the attached channels.dat by using the Channel list editor. So you don't have to start the viewer to import the channels.

You can get the editor in the members area.

good luck :D

Felix

channelsdat.zip

Edited by FEFX