No picture/sound after a week of problem free view

Skint

Hi, After installing my Skystar2tv sat card on my comp and using my existing 1M motorized dish and LNB (I DONT use the motor with the PC card ,I Just use it to pre point to a satellite with my Force reciver)

Everything worked fine.....for a week and then for no apparent reason the dreaded "Cannot locate B2C2 MPeg2 Filter Audio/Video CTRL intrface," error code pops up for all channels.. After a week of searching and trying all posible solutions provided by your good selves on this site I upgraded my DVBViewer TE to the Pro version 3.2.1 so that I had more options/control over things like Mpeg selection.

But nothing changed, exept I no longer get an error mesage when I select a channel (the ignore error messages tick box is unticked)

Setup4pc light is green but if I do a scan it no longer picks up transpounders/channels

I hope my card hasnt been Locked because from what I read it's permanent(Is this the case????please nooooooo)

Here are my specs:

PC pentium 4 cpu 3.ooGHZ

Windows XP home SP/2

1GB of RAM

Radion 9800 XT graphics card (SkyStar NOT in slot below)

ABIT IC7-MAX3 Mboard

450w CTW SATA Dual fan PSU

All latest Drivers

Technisat DVB-PC TV Star PCI. Driver ver:4.3.0.999

After many hours of :rolleyes: I managed to sort it myself............Just as well really ;)

Edited by Skint