3.2.2: OSD-teletext

Jukka

Are you sure the channel has teletext?

Indeed there is a minor bug. Normally the Teletext page should not be accessible if a channel doesn't have teletext. but somehow the mechanism for this gets circumvented :D

Are you sure the channel has teletext?

Indeed there is a minor bug. Normally the Teletext page should not be accessible if a channel doesn't have teletext. but somehow the mechanism for this gets circumvented :D

Yes, the channels I tried have teletext. In one channel (MTV3 Finland), teletext comes but it's not possible to choose page number, only press teletext button again. All other channels white screen comes.

I imported channel list from the old version of DVBV. I installed DVBV 3.2.2 in different folder than 3.2.1, but old version still exists on my computer. Could this be the reason? In old version, teletext works normally.

Also for me (SS2 2.3 PCI on XP with DVBViewer 3.2.3 dated 15-9-05 installed on a brand new folder), windowed teletext is OK but OSD-Teletext is a white screen...

I tested also trough various filter/output with the same result; all other OSD related function/screens are OK...

Edited by Gioxy

After intalling version 3.2.2 over 3.1.0 I have no OSD (also no recording mark or Volume Control).

After calling the EPG skin or option menu the menu bar ist not working.

Other problem: I have since some time no EPG-information for VOX.

Klaus

System:

Skystar 2, Windows XP SP2, ATI 9800

Update:

---------

After installing to a new directory anything works fine.

Setup.xml

Edited by VSoft
Yes, the channels I tried have teletext. In one channel (MTV3 Finland), teletext comes but it's not possible to choose page number, only press teletext button again. All other channels white screen comes.

I imported channel list from the old version of DVBV. I installed DVBV 3.2.2 in different folder than 3.2.1, but old version still exists on my computer. Could this be the reason? In old version, teletext works normally.

Same thing. It works just grazy in 3.2.3, all canells except MTV3 gets the white screen. After visiting on MTV3 also Chanell nelonen works but if I try it after starup it gets white. When you get something on screen the clic on page number in teletext pages works as well as remote page down/up but giving the page number does not work. It worked OK in 3.2.1.

I have Airstar 2 card.

I have installe dthe 3.2.4 and the teletext work ok. But there is only one type od teletext - there is not transparent ttx (in old DVBViewer there is two options of ttx: normal and with trasparent background!).

damjang

Guest Lars_MQ

I think the problem is solved. There was a problem with the subpages in teletextpages (only in OSD-Teletext). When Christian returns from his vacation we will test the fix.

• 4 weeks later...