Nova-s BDA Support?

predator

I just read that Version 3.2.3 has full BDA Support now but the feature-list on the page still has no nova-s (or TT budged) listed even though there are BDA Drivers available (from TechnoTrend, Hauppauge doesn;t offer them at the moment afaik).

I would like to switch to DVBViewer but I'm not shure if the nova-s is spported now?

I just read that Version 3.2.3 has full BDA Support now but the feature-list on the page still has no nova-s (or TT budged) listed even though there are BDA Drivers available (from TechnoTrend, Hauppauge doesn;t offer them at the moment afaik).

I would like to switch to DVBViewer but I'm not shure if the nova-s is spported now?

My TechnoTrend Budget DVB-T is OK and it uses the same BDA-Driver I guess.

Thanks for your reply, I just bought DVBViewer now and it works with the Nova-s BDA drivers :)

I got to configure a few things and try out a bit longer but so far DVBViewer looks really great.