dvbviewer not working anymore

kerminator

until recently DVBViewer worked correctly, but since restarting my pc, DVBViewer (version 3.2.3) doesnt seem to load right.

after loading the window looks like this:

post-14070-1127594543.png

i can make it larger with the mouse, but the screen remains black. i tried to enter the settings, but all i can see is this:

post-14070-1127594560_thumb.png

these are my system specs:

athlon64 3200+

1024MB ram

skystar2 card

geforce 6800ultra

win xp pro

filters i have installed:

nero

intervideo

elecard

i also tried to delete(rename) the xml files, i reinstalled DVBViewer after deleting it, but nothing worked so far.

i also attached a screenshot of what the window looks like, after i enlarged it. the toolbar seems to have different icons than before.

DVBViewer.log

post-14070-1127595039_thumb.png

Setup.xml

Edited by kerminator

Did you enable data execution prevention?

There is a mysterious bug in DVBViewer Pro (or in one of its components) that causes an access violation if Athlon 64 NX bit usage is enabled for all software and, as a result, the issue described above.

Rightclick MyCcomputer -> Properties -> Advanced -> Performance -> Data Execution Prevention -> click Add to add DVBViewer.exe to the list of programs that are excluded from DEP.

Read more about it here:

http://support.ipswitch.com/kb/WS-20050719-DM01.htm