DVB Subtitles and other problems in 3.2.3

mhelin

At last a version (3.2.3) which works with my Twinham (Visionplus), that you sirs!However, the DVB subtitles don't quite work. Problem is the missing Subtitle PID in channel list editor. DVBWiever seems to pick any PID for a mux, so usually the subtitles are from another channel. If there's only one channel broadcasting with subtitles / mux then it works. So please add the Subtitle PID to channel scanning and lists.

Also for some reason there are some problems with the channel list, it will disappear, and I have to frequently reload the .ini file I saved after scanning. Sometimes some error message is shown regarding Thunk(something)32 entry in kernel32.dll, it can't be found.

At last a version (3.2.3) which works with my Twinham (Visionplus), that you sirs!However, the DVB subtitles don't quite work. Problem is the missing Subtitle PID in channel list editor. DVBWiever seems to pick any PID for a mux, so usually the subtitles are from another channel. If there's only one channel broadcasting with subtitles / mux then it works. So please add the Subtitle PID to channel scanning and lists.

Twinham Vision Plus MiniCab DVB-C here:

I can't say too much about 3.2.3 as I downgraded to 3.2.1 after a few days of testing, but Finnish TV DVB subtitles (and recording them) works pretty well with both 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 when using VideoRecorder plugin ... it just requires some tweaking to add the sub PID in VideoRecorder plugin settings. See forum->plugins->videorecorder thread and you shoud get the idea (if not, drop me a PM ... suomeksikin käy)

Edited by Roope