Like others - unable to scan for terrestial chans

virgo17

I have just installed the trial version of DVBViewer TE. which I assume to be v3.2.3, although the about screen is not exactly forthcomming.

Like other members, I am unable to scan for terrestial channels on my Nova-T card. The channel list only shows satellite channels and I have followed information in other threads, such as right clicking the scan box etc.. No matter what I try, I am unable to scan anything other than satellite channels, although the file 'europe.ini' seems to be present and contain the land based channels.

Can anyone give a step by step guide to doing this? Have I missed something? Maybe this facility is only available in the registered product. I am quite happy to buy the software but need to know it does what I need first.

Any help greatly appreciated.

V.

I have just installed the trial version of DVBViewer TE. which I assume to be v3.2.3, although the about screen is not exactly forthcomming.

Like other members, I am unable to scan for terrestial channels on my Nova-T card. The channel list only shows satellite channels and I have followed information in other threads, such as right clicking the scan box etc.. No matter what I try, I am unable to scan anything other than satellite channels, although the file 'europe.ini' seems to be present and contain the land based channels.

Can anyone give a step by step guide to doing this? Have I missed something? Maybe this facility is only available in the registered product. I am quite happy to buy the software but need to know it does what I need first.

Any help greatly appreciated.

V.

You need Pro for the Nova.

if you are unsure if it works, try the transedit scanner demo in the public download section. It "should" work fine with *star (B2C2/BBTI chipsets), Twinhan, BDA drivers. The tool offers the physically fastest possible dvb scanner available.

Christian

PS: If a BDA card strikes, you should play with the settings.