ci support mit firedtv dvb-s ?

ylber

Hallo,

der Firedtv dvb-s Tuner funktionniert einwandfrei mit den frei empangbaren Sendern.

das problem ist Ich komme mit der firedtv dvb-s nicht ins CI Cam Menu ?

und die verschlüsselten sender funktioniern auch nicht

Kann jemand helfen ?

winxp sp2 letze pathes

Asus pundit-r

P4 3ghz HT 478

Ati radeon 9100 IGP

Firedtv:

BDA Driver Version Number: 4.0.0

BDA Setup Version Number: 1.0.3

genügt das oder muss ich noch die logs angeben ich habe keine fehlermeldungen

• 3 weeks later...

I wish, I had such a firewire card :P But the asking price is imho a rip off !

Standard questions like posting the configuration (inis etc) won't help in this case. Maybe our head programmer can say something about CI implementation in the realm of BDA :)

ouch, the biggest problem is that BDA does not really support CI. A situation which honestly sux - since i know at least 2 different bda solutions which go their own ways in dealing with ci. Twinhan is using an interface to deal directly with the ci which is damn funny and Technotrend allows to deal with it via dll library. I could add both solutions - since i have their sdk, but the more i add the more "complex" it would be. Until Microsoft is not offering a smart solution i would not really appreciate to create a solution with that much variety of extras.

Christian

ouch, the biggest problem is that BDA does not really support CI. A situation which honestly sux - since i know at least 2 different bda solutions which go their own ways in dealing with ci. Twinhan is using an interface to deal directly with the ci which is damn funny and Technotrend allows to deal with it via dll library. I could add both solutions - since i have their sdk, but the more i add the more "complex" it would be. Until Microsoft is not offering a smart solution i would not really appreciate to create a solution with that much variety of extras.

Christian

yes but we now that actually know that Microsoft will not offer a smart solution in the near future,I would be happy if the Firedtv support's the CI.

thanks

ylber