no channels found

Specht

After I had to rebuild my C-partition I had to reinstall all programs. Now DVBViewer is not running any more. Fore sure I made an istallation error but I can not find it.

My system: Windows XP, Pentium 3Ghz, 1 GB Memory, SkyStar 2 PCI Card, Driver B2C2 Broadboard Receiver PCI version 4.2.8.9999.

DVBViewer Version 3.2.5, Satellit system: Technisat DisiCon 4

Problem: Since the DisiCon4 has shifted LOF I have to find the channels via a channel search (example: ARD Freq: 11836 with LOF 10560). This worked in the past. Now the program finds no channel at all. It looks like as the program has no connection with the receiver card. Since everything worked fine before I had to reinstall the system I don't think hard the receiver card is defect.

I also tried to modify an existing channel by changing the LOF. Same issue, no signal at all.

Any recommendation how I can analyze the issue?

I have not found a log-file but I include setup.xml

setup.xml

It was in the transponder-folder and I copied it into the satellit folder too. But what should I do with it? Import doesn't change anything.

In the meantime I see in "channel list/channel search" only cable channels in the popup menue. I have the impression that the software is not connected correctly with the satellit receiver card.