3.2.5.103 - DVB Server crashes

edasx

Hey there!

I've installed the new version and the DVB Server keeped crashing when i contacted it **over the LAN** with DVBViewer to stream stuff (localhost loopback worked fine!)...

i downgraded back 3.2.4 and it works great

using airstar 2, dvb-t, czech republic... i had no clue how to tune channels on the client computer, so i took channels.dat from server and copied it over to the client computer... this works great...

hope i included all the info...

ich habe dieselben erfahrungen gemacht. Sobald der client startet, stürzt der server ab. Mehr vielleicht später..

..sorry, English :idiot: I've made the same experience

Well, it does crash when Skystar2 (compatible) is selected at the server. If switched to Flexcop based card at the server it doesn't crash but nothing happens.. ..compatible is default :idiot:

Yep it is a small bug caused by the "Non Blocking" Network connection. I changed this, since under Windows 2k3 Server it caused problems and i'm too lazy to install this system :idiot:

I fixed this, so long you should better use the old Server.

Christian