Video freezes every 5 or 10 seconds

visuel

Hi all,

Since I intalled a new Graphics Adapter (CLUB ATI RADEON 9250 PCI) and/or since I installed the DVBViewer versions 3.2.x my satelite video freezes every couple of seconds. Very frustating because I tried everything to get rid of the problem. :(

I think my hardware configuration should be fast/powerfull enough to process the video data. I have a Intel 4 3.0 GHz, 512 MB on a Asus P4P800-MX.

I use a Skystar 1-CI to watch satelite TV.

I have downloaed the latest drivers for both Graphics and Skystar cards.

Ofcourse I know it is very hard to solve this problem from a distance, therefor I attached the support.zip file.

support.zip

Maybe somebody can see and have a look of what I am doing wrong.

Maybe it will help if I buy a faster Video Decoder like a Sonic or go back to my motherboard graphics.

Any idea, hint or help will be appreciated very much!

Victor van den Hoven

Have you tried different video decoders? Try install newest ffdshow. Dscaler5 comes with it.

Thanks for your reply!

After your post, I downloaded the ffdshow decoder.

I am not sure how it works. It is quite complicated to configure.

I can choose the ffdshow audio decoder in DVBViewer. But the ffdshow video decoder does not appear in the list to choose.

Could you give me a clue?

Victor

Thanks for your reply!

After your post, I downloaded the ffdshow decoder.

I am not sure how it works. It is quite complicated to configure.

I can choose the ffdshow audio decoder in DVBViewer. But the ffdshow video decoder does not appear in the list to choose.

Could you give me a clue?

Victor

I'm not more sure dscaler5 decodert comes with ffdshow. But you can download and install it, it's free.

However, I think this is not decoder problem. What is your choice in the end of red arrow: post-15469-1132431189_thumb.png

Try to change it. ps. I'm not sure this is solve for your problem.

Edited by Jukka