Menu Items not selectable

Charti

Hello, I try to do a configuration with my Hauppauge-Card but for some reason the menu configuration - options is greyed out. Also the menu Channel - channel-list and about this software is greyed out. I don't know how I can re-enter into these items. Thank you for any help.

Ok, I have managed it through un-install, re-install. Then I can get into the options again. Once I made a selection on my dvb-source (Hauppauge WinTV 88x DVB-T Tuner/Demod) I cannot re-enter the settings-button. It keeps without function. Also the channel-list doesn't provide me the dvb-t channels tab, just the one's for the std. satelite which I don't run.

I'm using WinXP SP1, DVBViewer V3.2.5, Hauppauge HVR-1100, Drivers hcw21nova-t V2.2, also tried the newer Stand-Alone Version.

Edited by Charti

Un-installing, re-installing does not re-enables everytime.

The item to select the dvb-resource will be greyed out once I selected my device and pressed "set" and ok to leave the dialog box. Once this is done options is greyed out.

Also even that my card is selected the channellist does not show any option for it. Still only the dvb-c and satelite channels appear.