Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'decrypting'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Deutsch
    • Ankündigungen & Neuigkeiten
    • Einsteigerfragen DVBViewer Pro/GE
    • Allgemeines DVBViewer Pro/GE
    • Vorschläge & Ideen
    • Fehlermeldungen DVBViewer Pro/GE
    • Plugins und AddOns
    • DVB Hardware (Digital TV Karten)
    • DVBViewer Recording Service 1.x
    • DVBViewer Media Server
    • Sat>IP Viewer & Co (Android,iOS,Mac)
    • Verschiedenes
    • DVBViewer Video Editor
  • English
    • News & Announcements
    • Newbies DVBViewer Pro/GE
    • General DVBViewer Pro/GE
    • Suggestions & Ideas
    • Bug Reports DVBViewer Pro/GE
    • Plugins and AddOns
    • DVB Hardware (Digital TV cards)
    • DVBViewer Recording Service 1.x
    • DVBViewer Media Server
    • Sat>IP Viewer & Co (Android,iOS,Mac)
    • Off-Topic
    • DVBViewer Video Editor
  • Miscellaneous
    • Scripting Lounge / API (de/en)
    • Area HTPC
    • HDTV / UHDTV (de/en)
    • DVB - The technique behind
    • Conversion & Encoding
    • OEM Edition - User Helping Users (de/en)
    • Forum / Wiki / Website (de/en)
  • Survey ● Umfragen
    • DVBViewer Pro Cleanup (en/de)

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...

Found 1 result

  1. Hi, I've been using DVBViewer Pro for a long time now (I think since around 2008) without any issues. But as of recently I'm unable to view or record any encrypted channels. I have a CAM module in my SkyStar USB 2 HD CI receiver. DVBViewer sees the CAM and can talk to the card that's in it (it reports the card number among others). This affects both HD and SD channels, and if I record to a file I get a very small (nearly empty) file. Signal strength looks good, EPG is decoded properly. I do not see any decryption errors. Some important background: My provider (Canal Digitaal, NL) has recently rolled out a firmware update to their receivers which among others blocks the SmartWi that I was using until recently. When this happened, I couldn't receive any channels in my living room anymore (the decoder refuses to work even on non-encrypted channels without a card). So I took the card out of my SmartWi and put it in the receiver. Today I wanted to put it in my PC CAM module again to check if everything is still working (in that case I'm going to order an extra card), but so far it doesn't. I was still running a very old version of DVBViewer, updated and rescanned all the channels, but that didn't change anything. support.zip is attached, in case that helps... support.zip
  • Create New...